LEGO Classic Space - Space Police concepts

This one has been on my desk for ages, and since I decided to get back to the LEGO Space characters I was working on I figured I might as well clean it up and finish the concepts. I'm not sure I like any of the options so far so I might try a few other things before deciding on a final concept -translating the diagonal zipper into something functional while at the same time keeping it recognizable turned out to be quite the challenge. More to come of the LEGO space universe soon hopefully (including some environments and/or spaceships hopefully!

1 comment:

Egbert said...

ne has been on my desk for ages, and since I decided to get back to the LEGO Space characters I was working on I figured I might as well clean it up and ... llegoclassic.blogspot.com